Fall Favorites

I keep meaning for this to be a monthly post, but the month-to-month format has me constantly feeling behind, hence, switching the titles of these posts to seasonal or just for fun recent favorites.

+ this awesome hair styling cream for all the days you don't blow dry your hair (read: everyday)

+ I've adopted the first two steps of Clare Lyons' beauty uniform and my skin feels amazing and noticeably more smooth amazing!

+ Stranger Things 2 on Netflix.  Have you seen it?? Soooo good, and I don't usually like sci-fi, science fiction, monster-type shows.

+ And while we're watching Netflix, if you need a political drama, have you watched Madam Secretary?  I love Tea Leoni and Tim Daly's chemistry (did you know they're together in real life?).

+ this gluten-free pumpkin pancake mix at Trader Joe's...the best!

+ these vegan/paleo coconut butter cups (I'm partial to mint cream)

What are your favorite things this fall?

No comments