Halloween in Dessert Form

I need a reason to make this cake.  Forbidden Forest Chocolate Butterbeer Cake, combining my love for Harry Potter, delectable chocolate, marshmallowy goodness, and Halloween decorating all into one eye catching, decadent dessert.  Wowza!  I'll definitely be pinning this bad boy to make at some undetermined time in the future when my kids are older and more able to truly appreciate the spectacle (and effort invested).  For now I'll pass it in on to you out there, in case you've got the gumption to create this masterpiece.

P.S. And for those wondering, "What does butterbeer taste like?" I had the exact same thought... This recipe calls for butterscotch chips, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and sugar.  Yum.


1 comment

Jenny said...

This looks amazing!