Saturday Snooze

Didn't quite get my links together in time to make it for Friday fun, looks like I'm in for a Saturday snooze.  We've been enjoying a low key weekend around the house, tying up loose ends, tackling on home and landscaping projects and such.  What are you up to?  
Here's some of my favorites from around the web this week.


+ as I consider trying the Whole 30, weighing the vegan alternatives to dairy

+ anyone else wear Hard Candy in the 90's? check out the founder's new polish line

+ a whimsical print

+ this candle sounds like the perfect non-Christmasy winter scent

+ bookmarking this for dinner this week

+ a sleek, minimalist, and Scandinavian inspired nursery 

+ heard good things about this documentary on clothing costs

+ not really my style, but kind of loving this dress

+ a healthier *tamale* chicken pot pie - yum!

P.S. this little blog has an instagram account now - come follow me!

image/bloom

No comments