Dinner Last Night: Pan Roasted Steak with Creamed Kale

I ripped this recipe from my Real Simple magazine over a month ago, and it's been taunting me ever since, as if to say "make me, make me" every time I glimpse it lying there watchful on the counter.  Well, I finally did make it, and creamed kale might just be the next great way to eat your veggies!  We cheated and went with a pre-marinated steak from Trader Joe's, but the creamed kale and cannellini bean concoction was a stellar (and might I add, healthy) side, one I will definitely be making again!

image/realsimple

2 comments

heather{land} said...

Maybe I will have to give the creamed kale thing a go! TJ and I tried kale in some quesadillas a while back now and were not fans...

Linda said...

I've been eyeing that recipe. Good to know it was good.