Happy Weekend

Happy weekend!  It's going to be another hot one here in Seattle.  We've been blessed with glorious sunny weather for pretty much the entire month of July, it's been excellent!  You won't find this pregnant girl complaining too much about the heat, I'd rather have sun than downpour any day, and luckily I've been fortunate enough to feel cool and mostly comfortable in spite of the climbing temps.

Tomorrow marks 1-month from our due date!!  I can hardly believe it, our last few months and weeks of pregnancy have flown by.  The nursery is pretty much ready (sans a little cleaning to organize some clutter), we're over halfway through our 6-week childbirth class series, and today we toured the hospital where I'll be delivering.  Aside from adding a few odds and ends to our hospital bag, I'd say we're ready to go.  CRAZY!?!  

Also - tomorrow is our big family baby shower.  My sisters, cousin and her family, aunt and uncle all flew up from Southern California to celebrate with us, and join in the baby festivities.  It should be a good time soaking up the summer sun with family and close friends.  

Have yourself a sweet weekend - stay cool!

image/bbb 

No comments