Dinner Last Night: Chicken Enchilada Casserole

I've been thinking about making this recipe for a while - chicken enchilada casserole - and it didn't disappoint.  Albeit a bit labor intensive (I felt like I used practically every pan in my kitchen to make this dang casserole) - but after all the hard work, it tasted great!  Phew!   

Added bonus: it reheats well, I took the leftovers to work for lunch the following day.  I wish I had my own pictures of the dish to post, but my husband and I devoured this seconds after it emerged from the oven.  Pin it!

4 comments

Jo said...

OOh this makes me hungry! I might just *have* to make this tonight - I'm up for a challenge! (Only just found your blog so reading for the first time... it's lovely, I'm enjoying all the recipes!).

rooth said...

YUM! I am always searching for the next one dish meal so this is great

Carrie said...

Mmm, this does look tasty!

LindseyC said...

YUM! It's so hard to find all the ingredients I need to make my favorite American dishes (read: CASSEROLES!) so this is making my mouth water!!!