It's Official...

We're married!
(This picture isn't us, by the way...waiting for our photographer pics to come in before I debut)
Our wedding day was perfect. Seriously, perfect.
Everything I wanted it to be and more.
The sun peeked out of the clouds just in time for pictures,
all the little details came together seamlessly,
and I had a flurry of excited happiness throughout the entire ceremony and reception,
just as I had hoped for and imagined.
And of course the dance party that followed,
was pretty darn awesome as well!

But, you want to know the best part...
I'm now married to the love of my life, my best friend.
And I get to call him my husband, he's all mine!

More details to follow, stay tuned!

image credit unknown

19 comments

Thao said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see your loveliness.

the southern hostess said...

Congrats! So happy for you two!

Mary said...

Congratulations! So glad everything went just as you wanted.

Stevie said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading more about it. And pictures!!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Linda said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yay!! Congrats again Michelle! I'm posting pics on facebook today and you're welcome to all of them of course! :)

Unknown said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations, my friend! I'm so happy for you :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Congrats, sweetie!! I'm so happy for you two:) Happy hursday. Muah

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy Thursday:)

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

CONGRATS! YAY!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see photos!

Brittany said...

congratulations! so glad everything went well. can't wait to see pictures!

ferina said...

congratulation! can't wait to see pics

Rachel Ball said...

many congrats! the day sounds like it was absolutely wonderful :)

Padgett Hoke said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the photos, how wonderful that your wedding day was exactly as you wanted it to be.

jacin {lovely little details} said...

yay!!!!! cannot wait to see pics :)

Holly said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::throws confetti at you::

:)