Asian Dinner Party

My fiance and I attended an Asian-inspired dinner party on Friday night. We ate enormous quantities of tasty food, drank good wine, and played board games including Anything Goes, a game I'd never played before, but found hilarious! Basically you act out ridiculous scenarios and then everyone has to guess what you were doing... ultimately everyone ended up laughing hysterically due to the sheer absurdity of it all.

Our dinner included spring rolls (pictured above), pork shoulder noodle soup with fresh cilantro, beef with broccoli, sesame noodles, and chow mein. It was delicious!

Have you ever thrown a themed dinner party before?
Now that I've attended a few (remember the rainbow potluck dinner party) I'm eager to host my own.
What's your favorite kind of dinner party to host?

image/myphoto

No comments