Weekend Baking: Chocolate Chip Coconut Banana Bread

My fiance and I went for a run around 8:30 last night, and by the time we got home, 9:15 ish, when we'd normally be going through the motions to get ready for Monday morning, an adrenaline rush from the run gave me a delayed burst of energy.

So there I am, wired, at 9:45 PM, and needless to say, going to bed at my normal time is not a reasonable option. So what did I do? I decided to bake. Yep. Weird, I know. Why not I guess? I shuffled through my to-bake folder on my web browser and landed on chocolate chip coconut banana bread. Of course 60 minutes of cook time left me full by the time it finished baking, but I'm excited to dive into it for breakfast!

2 comments

Callie Grayson said...

Mmmmm this looks so good. It's going to be a fabulously delicious breakfast for you!!
Xx callie

Alexa said...

Oh goodness that looks amazing! You're welcome to come and bake at my place anytime! ;)
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com