Salad Savvy: Green Goddess


I was feeling like a green goddess yesterday and decided to whip up a green goddess salad, having heard some buzz about this salad du jour from various blogs. When I went to google the recipe, imagine my surprise that there are a bazillion variations.

Ultimately, I went with ever dependable Ina Garten's recipe, which features basil, scallions, garlic, and lemon juice. I added a little parsley for good measure since I had plenty of it. This salad dressing is so fresh and flavorful, I don't know why I waited so long to try it!

image/delish

6 comments

Unknown said...

Wow - looks so so so yummy!

Gloria said...

Ina Garten never disappoints! Bookmarking this for dinner later this week :-)

Nicole Marie said...

i love simple but delicious salads

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I'm a great fan of salads. this one looks so yummy!

Margaret said...

mmm that look so fresh and yummy!

www.mapleandvine.com

Brittany said...

yum!