Dinner Last Night

Dinner last night was a favorite recipe of mine - Roasted Chicken Legs with Potatoes and Kale alongside a Blueberry and Avocado Salad. I found this chicken recipe a few years ago while perusing Food and Wine, it's fantastic!

When I first made this dish, I misread the directions and baked a few quartered lemons amidst the kale, potato, chicken concoction. Apparently you are supposed to add the fresh lemons afterward, but the cooked lemons combined with the olive oil created this rich, almost buttery sauce that just flavors all of the elements spectacularly.

Best part, leftovers for lunch today!

image1/food&wine

3 comments

Mary said...

Ooh that looks good!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness that looks absolutely amazing and leftovers are awesome! :)
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

yum it looks so delish! I will try it! have a lovely weekend, darling! xo