Beer Marshmallows


I love marshmallows.
I mean, how can you not?
They remind me of Easter baskets.
Chewy. Fluffy. Sugary. Sweet.

Until recently, I never knew you could actually make your own marshmallows. I mean, I guess I could've figured it out, marshmallows were obviously made somewhere. But in my world, marshmallows always came off of the shelf beside graham crackers and hershey bars at the grocery store.

I'm sure one day, I'll carve out some time to actually make marshmallows for myself. But until then, chew on this..beer marshmallows. Guaranteed these are not your average ordinary Easter basket marshmallows.

Is it weird that I'm really curious to try one...


2 comments

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, this sounds like a fun culinary adventure!

Unknown said...

you have peaked my interest! sounds very intriguing, indeed. have a lovely weekend! xoxoxo brynn