Green Monster

I did it, I jumped on the Green Monster bandwagon. Who would've though a green smoothie would taste good? But it sure does! The Green Monster if you're unaware is a concoction of this:

Ingredients:
2 Cups Raw Baby Spinach
1 Cup Almond Milk
1 Banana
Optional: 1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
Ice

And the best part, you can't taste the spinach AT ALL! Aside from the green color, you'd never know it was a part of the drink. Making this smoothie packed with vitamins and nutrients. Ever since I bought my cute little Bella Cucina rocket blender, I've been a smoothie making machine!

11 comments

ashley sullivan said...

i've been wanting to try this-- thanks for the reminder!!

Diana Mieczan said...

I really need to try this:) I love healthy stuff like that. Enjoy your Monday
Kisses

Melanie's Randomness said...

I think I need to try this. I need the iron and the protein and to not have cookie crisps for breakfast. It would be an awesome alternative! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Noodles and Waffles said...

This looks pretty tasty and it's nice to know it doesn't take like spinach.

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

huh. that's interesting. i bet the almond milk makes it taste amazing.
i need a blender so bad!

Nicole Marie said...

my friend introduced it to me awhile back. its the best thing ever.

heather{land} said...

I keep hearing how you can't taste the spinach at all, but I have still been hesitant to jump on the band wagon -- I hate spinach. Maybe I will have to give it a go...

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I am interested! I am trying this tomorrow!

Erika Peterson said...

Thanks for the inspiration - I've been meaning to try it for a long time! So I had it for dinner tonight :)

Brown Button Trading said...

are you SUREEEEEE you can't taste the spinach??? love the colour!! x

Catherine said...

Doesn't Bella Cucina make fun stuff? I got their mini cupcake maker and love it!! Not healthy, of course, but still fun.