Keep It Skinny

As I'm thinking about wedding dresses, I can't help but think about eating healthier and exercising more. I've got major motivation now, got to have sexy arms in that wedding dress!

Since I'm trying to mix up my meal regiment with some different veggies and grains, I've been trying out a lot of recipes from my sister's blog - Keep It Skinny. My little sis lives in LA and as most Los Angeles-ites are, is all about yoga and healthy eating, and has an affinity for quinoa. Check her out!

8 comments

Leslie said...

I'll have to check it out! And always remember that your fiance is going to think your gorgeous as you walk down the aisle. :)

Caroline said...

Going to check out your sister's blog!! And, you are going to look LOVELY in your dress! So excited for you! xo

Mekkan said...

Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to check hers too. "skinny" is a word which I'm trying to forget and is neglected for a long time. :) I need to be inspired.

Sonja said...

I'm gonna have to check this out cause love quinoa!
Just made a quinoa salad the other day! :o)
I'm sure you'll look fabulous!

And it relly is weird...I feel like it's so much easier to eat healthy in sunny warm LA , than in winter, snow covered, cold Toronto.

Diana Mieczan said...

Im on a mission to eat healthier too and I will check out her blog for sure:) Happy Friday, my dear

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh fun! I'm going to check it out right now. Looking forward to seeing her again in a couple of weeks!

Unknown said...

Hers must be a so healthy blog :D, Im gonna check it out! Thnks for sharing:D

Grow your lashes longer with Bimatoprost

Becky said...

Ooo thanks for the link, should keep me on the straight and narrow now we're into January!