Pumpkin Patch + Carving

Two weekends ago my bf and I took advantage of the gorgeous October sunshine and ventured to the local pumpkin patch. It was apparently a popular Sunday activity as the patch was teeming with small children, but we moseyed through the rows and picked two supremely perfect pumpkins (in my humble opinion).

We didn't get around to carving the pumpkins until last week - but here they are! Mine is the cat, his is supposed to have crazy eyes sticking out it's tongue, though we thought it kind of ended up looking like a lunatic with a goatee. Go figure! Good times pumpkin carving!

9 comments

Anna Walker said...

Oh my gosh! I love your cat pumpkin seriously! :)
How awesome! Looks like you had a fun weekend!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Oh cute! I got pumpkins but I'm still deciding on what to carve

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh, those pumpkins ARE perfect! We now have SIX pumpkins on our front steps. Need to start carving them soon, I guess...

ashley sullivan said...

oh so festive! there's nothing like picking pumpkins this time of year.

Caroline said...

I love pumpkins!! And yours are too cute! xo

Nicole Marie said...

so fun!! i took my brothers last weekend

Signe said...

Hihi, I love the kitten :)
And all the the pumpkin carving and dressing up i read about these days makes me wish we have more of a Halloween celebration in Norway as well!!

Carrie said...

Haha, I can see it's supposed to be a tongue. Nice work on the cat pumpkin! Nick suggested we carve a Justin Bieber pumpkin, and I actually found a stencil online, but you have to pay for it, so we'll have to think of something else. ;)

blue moss said...

love your pumpkins!
my 11 year old announced that he wants to carve the pumpkin this year....i can't wait to see what he comes up with