Thankful For...

With the business of this holiday weekend, I'm a little behind on my Thanksgiving post, but better late than never right?

This year, I'm thankful for...
* my wonderful, amazing family...that they're happy, healthy, and mostly close by
* my kind, generous, thoughtful boyfriend who has always makes me feel special
* my job, I feel very lucky to be employed in this economy
* my class, 24 little 7 & 8-year olds that keep me excited and wanting to go to work everyday
* my new home, the fact that I have a home of my own
* my friends...who keep my life full of laughter and good times

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

better late than never and a lovely post to share. Especially your joy as a teacher - so many people in your shoes here in the UK are frustrated, stressed and jaded by their profession. Teachers change lives and are valued more than they know - it's a shame people don't say it more out loud.