Fabulous Fall

Another fantastic fall weekend come and gone. Our drive to Leavenworth was gorgeous, the amber, scarlet, and gold leaves were eye candy paralleling the road the entire drive. We did a little wine tasting (bought some blackberry wine - soo good), dined on German cuisine (schnitzel, brats with apple cider kraut, and pretzels), and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the town.

This week I'll be knee deep in parent-teacher conferences, hoping to enjoy a little down time in the evenings. Hoping to try out this tantalizing recipe this week. Happy Monday!

6 comments

Rachel said...

I drove through TN and NC this weekend and the scenery was amazing!! Such a blessing :)

Anonymous said...

Apple Cider Kraut?!?!? Ohmygod, I never thought of such miraculous foodtsuffs! That's beyond genius! I am making some tonight!

Carissa Thilgen said...

blackberry wine? that sounds too good to be true! I need to find me some of THAT! :)

glad you had a good time. good luck with all those parent-teacher conferences... I can only imagine what you deal with... haha

Caroline said...

I am in need of some blackberry wine :) Have a wonderful week!!

Candi of Candace Rose said...

Blackberry wine sounds perfect!!! I love this pic, it's beautiful :)

http://candacerose.typepad.com

Jen Beaudet said...

That sound like you had a wonderful time. The trees here have almost peaked but it was so windy yesterday I think they lost a lot of leaves prematurely. Oh well... the weather is still beautiful here! (Northern,Northern CA.)