Hot Dog

I am one of those unfortunate few who suffer chronic headaches. Unfortunately, having had these headaches since I was a teenager, I've perfect my pattern of how to deal. Of course, every headache is different, from dull to throbbing, regular to migraines. No fun at all!

Through the years, I've perfected my headache regiment, which usually includes a heating pad or hot water bottle of some sort. Since I've been through my fair share of sub-standard heating accessories, I was intrigued this these - dog inspired hot water bottles. Aren't they cute?image/showpony
via greedy girl

10 comments

Anonymous said...

super cute. Super random. haha.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about your headaches! I know how horrible it can be since I also suffered from them. If you haven't tried it already, you should see an acupuncturist. It helped my headaches and a number of different things. :) feel better! and, cute bags btw!

Anonymous said...

I'm a headache sufferer too! I usually go for cold rather than warm, but I never tried, so maybe that would work! These are cute :)

Chessa: Did your insurance cover that, or was it very expensive?

Amber said...

Brilliant! I wonder if they get bigger as the dog size gets bigger? My husband would have a pug and I would have a German Headache!

courtney said...

Oh I feel your pain! Headaches and migraines are the worst. I was in the ER two weeks ago because my husband thought I was having an aneurysm... not good. But on a good note, I think these would make anyone feel that much better when a headache attacks! I mean, who doesn't smile when they see a dog? Esp. One that is warm and can dull pain :)

linde said...

you have a lovely blog !

Kelsey said...

I get the most savage migraines regularly.. I'm glad you've found a way to deal with them!

Kellie Collis said...

How fabulous!! Shame about your headaches though. Kellie

dee said...

You poor thing:( And, let me just say, I've been there. I think these are the most adorable things ever! Cute enough to leave lying around on the couch, too!

Lacey said...

How cute! I usually use cold for headaches...I wonder if these can be put in the freezer?