Queen Anne

Miss Anne Hathaway is the latest Vogue covergirl. She always seems to look effortlessly fresh and exuberant. Seriously, every photo shoot I've seen her in is graceful and elegant, and never appears overdone. Hmm...maybe I just like her because she's somehow made being pale "cool" again, gotta admit, it's nice to see a celebrity that doesn't fake-n-bake. I am pretty much repellant to tanning. When the sun decides to show its lovely face in Seattle, a sprinkle of freckles is usually all I get, while my friends all turn golden and bronze without trying. Ah, the joys of Irish skin! images/vogue

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I love Anna Hathaway! And that top dress is hot and I want it.

Rachel said...

Yay for pale people! Maybe it will come back in style.

Nicole Marie said...

love love love her. and i cant wait to see bride wars

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

She is always so beautiful!