Good Eats

When the weather starts to gather a chill, and the rain descends on our lovely city, it is so much easier to camp out indoors rather than brave the elements. With the warmth of the fire - or space heater in my case - comes the inkling for down home comfort food. Nothing reminds me more of the comforts of home than warm, hearty meals. And the ultimate comfort food is...mac & cheese (who's with me?). A brief survey of the Food Network lead me to this delicious sounding recipe that may not be good for the waistline, but it's definitely good for the heart & soul, "Dressed-Up Bacon Mac & Cheese." Mmm...lock your doors, light a fire, grab your sweetie, and indulge! image+recipe/foodnetwork

2 comments

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Hmmm sounds so great! It's a pity I'm on a diet!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Funny, I was just talking about mac and cheese today at lunch...I want make some bad! Yum.