I Could Have Danced All Night

I am always organizing and reorganizing my ipod, attempting to create the perfect playlist. I just completed what I consider to be a darn good "Musicals" playlist. I'd say my collection is pretty broad, with everthing from Wicked to A Chorus Line to The Sound of Music. And of course, one of my all-time favorite musicals - My Fair Lady.

I've spent countless hours watching this singing sensation of a movie on VHS. My sisters and I used to dance around our living room, flitting and fluttering about, waving our arms and singing along just like Audrey Hepburn in the song, "I Could Have Danced All Night."
So if you happen to catch me driving and singing out loud, it may appear that I'm singing along to the radio, when in fact I'm belting along to My Fair Lady!

images/wikipedia

3 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh that is my fave musical too! Ok so we need a cupcake/My Fair Lady party!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

i havent seen my fair lady in ages. I just might have to add it to my netflix.

elly said...

That is my favourite musical as well!
I absolutely adore the song, "Bed, bed, I couldn't go to bed!"
Audrey Hepburn is absolutely brilliant in the movie and Rex Harrison is the perfect Higgins!