Walk Like An Egyptian

I have 3 friends who have visited Egypt in the last month - granted 1 went for work, and 2 for pleasure...but still! I never thought of Egypt as a place I'd add to my list of places-to-see... but captivating blog entries and photos from my friends' travels are slowly enticing me to look East for my next big vacation abroad.

I guess part of the appeal is that the lifestyle, dress, architecture and pace of Egypt is so removed from my own life. I can only imagine what it would be like to take in these glorious sites in person, Cairo, Alexandria, Giza, Luxor... - I'm beginning to think this East African locale might slowly be climbing my list...

Anyone want to go to Egypt soon?

image/nationalgeographic

2 comments

Carla said...

I'm not sure about soon, but YES! You could get me to travel just about anywhere. :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I agree with Carla! I think that I could jsut about travel anywhere!