Bit by the Bug

I've been bit by the travel bug once again! My students and I are on Spring break this week, and although I am fortunate to be able to take a weekend getaway, I can't help but wishing I was jetting off to an international destination instead of a domestic one...

Right this minute, these are the top 10 destinations I wish I was visiting...

1. Edinburgh, Scotland
2. Buenos Aires, Argentina
3. Machu Picchu, Peru
4. Istanbul, Turkey
5. Cape Town, South Africa
6. Korkula, Croatia
7. Tokyo, Japan
8.
CuraƧao, Caribbean
9. Aix en Provence, France
10. Luang Prabang, Laos

Someday...in the mean time I can dress up my passport in anticipation of these hopeful vacations! And while we're on the topic of travel...tell me what is your desired travel destination?

image/etsy

3 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I think going back to Italy in my #1 international destination right now, then France! (But I'd take anywhere if offered!)

Jody said...

Oh goodness...I have been bit as well! When will I travel out of the states again...Italy, Greece, and Ireland are at the top of my list, but lets be honest, anywhere in the world would be fine by me!

Sara Christine said...

Reykjavik, Iceland is my deepest travel desire...Also New Zealand and believe it or not, the Grand Canyon!