Topless Undershirt

I saw these Blush topless undershirts featured on Cup of Jo, and while I haven't had the privilege of owning one myself...I am intrigued. Likened to a long, comfy tube top, these undershirts work against our clothes' worst enemy, the washing machine! Too many times I have washed a shirt and alas, it has shrunk an entire size, if not more!

And with long being IN, and short being OUT...these $15 a pop undershirts might not be a bad idea. Testimonies from proud owners swear these babies stay in place, so no shifting or readjusting necessary. I might just have to try one for myself...
image/blush

3 comments

Jody said...

Where can you get these? I want to try one out!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Click on the link I put in that blog entry, or go to www.toplessundershirt.com

Joanna Goddard said...

glad you liked these! :) the owner/designer is SO nice, too....